Bladarboito Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The 4D Man Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Two brothers, scientists Scott and Tony Nelson, develop an amplifier which enables a person to enter a 4th dimensional state, allowing him to pass through any object. Scott experiments on himself and discovers that each time he passes through something he ages rapidly. He begins killing people, sucking out their life energies and regaining his youtha result. It falls to Tony and Scott's girlfriend, Linda, to try to put a stop to his murderous rampage.
Creative reworking of "The Invisible Man" stars Robert Lansinga scientist utilizing his younger brother's invention (a box and some wires) to make himself permeable. That is to say, he is able to pass through solid objects, suchwalls and doors. Not surprisingly, he begins robbing banks. I would, too. But he doesn't count on the horrible aging effect each effort costs him, so he starts absorbing energy from people, killing them in the process. He also doesn't count on his transformation driving him mad. The cops can't seem to stop him, and the hunt is on to corner him and find a way to kill him. The special effects still look pretty good, Lansing is crediblethe "monster" and a young and pretty Lee Merriwether is his love interest. For you younger viewers out there, try watching the Claude Rains version of "The Invisible Man" back to back with this.
I have to admit that this movie had escaped my attention even though I'm a fan of 50's and 60's SciFi films. I disagree with the other comment here about inappropriate music. I feel the musicwellthe look of the film add to the uniqueness of the effort. My only question is if Congdon's head (Tony Nelson character) ishuge in real lifeit appears in some shots in the movie. There's a scene towards the end where Congdon is facing the viewer and Lee Meriwhether's character is facing him (her back is to the viewer). When I first saw this shot, I could've of sworn his image was being projected on a drive-in theater screen since Meriwhether looked disproportionate in front of him. A hilarious shot.

The Karate Dog hd mp4 downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Venus Warsthe End of the Road full movie in hindi free downloadFear Effect full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 11.10 full movie in hindi free download mp4tamil movie From the Sea free downloadThe Can Prix 720p torrentResident Evil 2 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 5.49 in hindi free downloadDownload Kung Fu Blues full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Bladarboito
Please log in to post a reply.